Barring a few extremely fortunate individuals who won the genetic lottery, most people have to deal with unwanted body hair throughout their lives. The constant fight to keep hair under control — the shaving, plucking, waxing, and more — can be exhausting and time-consuming. Would you consider a more permanent option? How could you not? Modern laser hair removal techniques make it possible to get rid of unwanted hair — forever!
Laser hair removal service is becoming more and more popular. Any portion of the body can be purged of unwanted hair, from the face to the legs and any point in between. If you’re considering taking advantage of this permanent hair removal solution, here are the five strongest points in its favor:
1. It’s a truly permanent solution. Unlike most other methods, laser hair removal lasts forever. Based on careful study, it’s been shown that a 6-month course of laser treatment results in the elimination of 60 to 95 percent of the hair from treated areas. It’s a permanent end to stubble!
2. It saves time and money in the long term. More traditional hair removal solutions require hours of maintenance work on your part every week, not to mention hundreds of dollars worth of creams, lotions, and equipment. It’s true that laser hair removal carries a steep up-front cost, but that expense leads to long-term savings.
3. It’s a pain-free solution. A small number of patients who go through laser hair treatment, experience mild discomfort. This is easily treated with over-the-counter pain medication, and on the whole laser treatment is by far the most painless hair removal option you have.
4. It eliminates ingrown hairs. Ingrown hairs and the painful, unsightly skin irritations they cause are a thing of the past following laser treatment.
5. It’s a fast solution. Even other permanent hair removal options (e.g. electrolysis) lose out to laser treatment when it comes to the amount of time required to achieve your goals.
To sum up, you have a lot of strong points in favor of laser hair removal to consider when you’re weighing your options for getting rid of unwanted hair. When you start looking into laser treatment seriously, be sure to make a thorough survey of the different clinics in your area that offer the service. Prices and procedures can vary greatly from provider to provider. Laser hair removal is still largely unregulated, so it’s up to you to investigate your options before making a commitment. Vet a potential clinic thoroughly by speaking with past customers and ask plenty of questions during your consultation. You may even want to have a test procedure done on a small area so that you have first-hand experience with the process.