Traveling with the baby. List of essentials
Avi was already hanging around Manhattan when he was only 10 days old. And it, actually, wasn’t that hard for me.
Well, mostly because our daddy carried him in baby k’tan sling. I weighed like 100 pounds and could hardly carry myself.
And they looked so cute.
We even went on camping when Avi was 1 month old.
Let me say one thing – this was way too bold.
Anyway, all of our adventures made me form a little list of what you might need, while traveling with the baby.
Note: don’t bring half of your home with you. You’ll hardly even use everything from this very short list.
– first and foremost is the stroller.
– baby carrier. We use ergo baby
– diapers. Here is the tip. Don’t take the whole pack with you if you are going away for 2 days. Count. Then add 2 more and you’re good to go.
– enough packed ready to eat baby food.
– healthy snacks and a snack trap. Believe me, you need it! It will help you to get some extra time for yourself.
– Unbreakable water bottle. We use Pura kiki. It’s stainless steel.
– tissues or reusable cloth napkins
– blanket, changing pad
– Clothes. 2 pairs of socks, a hat, onesie etc.