We were nominated to
The Liebster Award
Thanks to Diary of a Mommy
Damn, I didn’t even suspect that somebody reads me ))
So here are some rules, that I’m supposed to follow.
I’ve got some questions here. So lets go.
1) Pick one word to describe yourself.
2) If your blog had 1,000,000 followers, would your message change?
Nope. I’d have more questions, so I’d probably post more often)
3) If you were one character from Seinfeld, who would you be?
Thank you. Had to watch few episodes, cause I never, actually watched it.
So, probably, I’m Elaine.
4) Backstreet Boys, New Kids on the Block or N’Sync?
Now – none. But 13 years ago definitely Backstreet Boys. )
5) Name one band/musician that you listen to, that are original and you think people should try.
Fleur. It’s Ukrainian band. Quite depressive, but very original.
6) Would you rather eat a pickle off the ground of YOUR house or your BEST FRIEND’S?
Mine. I’m mad about cleaning.
7) Can people really change?
Nope. ) We can form habits. And that’s not a real change.
8) What is your favorite greasy food?
ice cream counts?
9) What is the longest you’ve gone in-between showers?
Omg. That sounds like a real lack of questions.
10) How often to you REALLY change your sheets?
Once a week.
11) What’s one thing you think most mothers can improve on?
Patience. No matter how patient you are, there is still a lot of possibilities to have more.
11 random facts about me.
2. I don’t eat meat
3. I love coffee!
4. I’ve been in Paris for 3 times during 2013
5. I visited 23 foreign countries
6. I speak 4 languages
7. I never planned to move to USA, so when I ended up here for good, I had only one tiny suitcase.
8. I hate hot weather
9. Most of my dresses are made by myself
10. I exercise every day
11. I can’t live without ice cream
And finally. I have to nominate 11 blogs. Quite a hard thing.
It’s in Russian, but well, I really love it. It seems very cute.
Just love it)
This one is my favorite.
Russian again. It’s about working moms and it’s amazing!
This is dads blog. And the whole idea of dads bloggers is fabulous. I force my husband to read it))
Very very very optimistic.
Love seeing their smiling faces!
A lot of nice ideas!
a mother of 6! Rally. You impress me!
Cool ideas for home.
1. Why you started blogging?
2. What is the message you are sending to your readers?
3. Why would you stop blogging?
4. Do you answer you followers emails?
5. Who inspires you?
6. What do you like most about blogging?
7. What is your dream job?
8. What happy family kooks like?
9. How do you keep yourself motivated?
10. How many times a week do you write?
11. Do you have any particular writing schedule?