Awesome diaper cream recipe.
Continuing natural diapering topic, we wanted to share a relatively natural homemade diaper rash cream recipe, that can be used with cloth diapers.
There are plenty recipes in the web, though basic ingredients remain the same. Every mother just adds something of her own. Including love 😉
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon beeswax pastilles
- 2 Tablespoons Fermented Cod Liver Oil
- 15 drops GSE
- 2 tablespoons zinc oxide powder
- 5 drops of chamomile essential oil
- 1 tablespoon of calendula extract
- Mix coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax in a double boiler over medium heat
- Mix until melted
- Remove from heat
- Add Cod Liver Oil, GSE, zinc oxide, chamomile oil and calendula extract and stir.
Store in airtight container up to 6 month.
P.S. Here is the recipe of homemade natural fabric softener, that can be used to wash you LO’s cloth diapers in order to prevent rashes.
Tip. This cream works perfect for breakouts and blemish on mommy’s skin. Put some overnight ad enjoy brighter and healthier skin in the morning.