Yeah, we know, that by saying that this recipe is: “THE ONLY WAY YOU SHOULD COOK BUTTERNUT SQUASH” we kind of accepted a challenge. We don’t mind that. Please send your recipes to be featured. We are totally ok with that. And, by the way, when we said it, we weren’t completely true… This is how you will probably cook pumpkin and kabucha too.
Let’s get this party started. First of all, make sure that the butternut squash you are using is really fresh. Well, it would be cool if all the ingredients are fresh 😉
For example we got our butternut squash and garlic from OurHarvest. We’ll definitely tell you more about these awesome fresh local farm food delivery guys later.
Why this recipe is so damn good? You asked!
And we will answer. Simply because:
- it is super fast! 5 minutes hands on time & 25 minutes baking
- it’s super healthy! More nutrients and less calories, which makes it ideal for weight loss
- it’s easy! All you need is butternut squash, olive oil and some spices
- it can be a side dish and compliment your favorite meat, as well as a perfect solo dish for breakfast
- kids LOVE IT! Which completely outweighs any possible shortcoming
Let’s get back to
the meat butternut squash. 😉
- 1 squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- a hint of salt
- black pepper
Follow directions on the video and enjoy!