Lazy cooking. The easy cheesecake.
I realized it’s been a while since I posted my last recipe.
So today is a cheesecake day.
My hubby is going to be super happy!
I love baking and cooking. But to tell you the truth, I’m doing it only because he likes it so much!
Back to the meat, I mean back to the sweet)
This is an extra fast cheesecake.
You will need:
– 5 eggs
– 1 cup raw cane sugar (it will form a perfect crust on the top)
– 32 oz of cream cheese
– 1/2 cup rice flour or 1/4 cup corn starch
– 2 9 inch baking dishes
– baking tray with water
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Put the baking tray with water in the oven at the lowest possible position.
3. Beat eggs and sugar until white
4. Add cream cheese and rice flour, beat until creamy foam (aprox 3 min)
5. Pour the batter into baking dishes and put in the oven.
6. Bake for 30 min.
7. Let cool down. Serve with berries or fruits.