First of all, let me say, that breast milk is the best food, that your baby can get. Unfortunately everything can happen and sometimes it’s impossible to breastfeed.
But we still want our precious babies to get the best of possible options, right?
I won’t waste time for explaining why homemade raw milk formula is better than any other organic packed formula. It’s just a very long talk.
To start with let’s clarify which milk you want to use. Anyway it has to be raw, unprocessed, organic fresh milk from healthy grass-fed cows/goats.
Cows or goats? Goat’s milk is easier to digest. You’ve probably heard of lactose intolerant infants? That’s, actually, a big question. But, anyway, goat milk based formula is a great cheap xenical australia alternative for lactose sensitive kids.
We used goat milk based formula.
So I’ll post the recipe I’ve been using for 8 month every day.
It’s better to make it fresh every day, though you can freeze it.
– 1 7/8 cups filtered water
– 2 tea spoons gelatin (organic)
– 4 tablespoons lactose
– 2 teaspoons coconut oil (virgin and organic)
– 2 cups raw organic grass fed goat milk
– 1/4 liquid homemade whey
– 1/4 teaspoon bifidobacterium powder
– 2 tablespoons raw cream
– 1/2 teaspoon cod liver oil
– 1 teaspoon cold pressed sun flowered oil
– 1 teaspoon olive oil (organic, extra virgin)
– 2 teaspoons yeast flakes (Frontier will do)
– 1/4 teaspoon acerola powder
– 2 teaspoons organic raw chicken liver freezes for 14 days
Heat half of water at medium heat (use stainless steel sauce pan, non aluminum) add gelatin and lactose. Stir until dissolved. Remove from the heat and add other half of water. Stir in the coconut oil.
Combine all ingredients in glass blender.
Store formula in sterilized glass bottles in refrigerator.
Never microwave! It will destroy the most valuable proteins!
This recipe is from the best book about babies nutrition “Super nutrition for babies”. I strongly recommend to have it at home. It’s priceless!