Here are 7 reasons why:
1. Greens contain the highest percent of alkaline.
2. Very easy to digest.
3. Very nutritious. Packed with vitamins A, K, D, and E.
5. Help widen our blood vessels. Preventing development of blockages.
6. Greens contain gas called nitric oxide, which is known for it’s anti-inflammatory effect.
7. Greens are full of chlorophyll, which purifies the blood, prevents tooth decay, aids in proper digestion, helps detoxify the liver, keeps the thyroid gland in balance, cleanses internal organs, enhances capillary function, supports sex hormones, decontaminates inorganic chemicals, and builds up red blood cell counts, according to Dr. Ann, Dr. Bernard Jensen and G. P. Earp-Thomas of Bloomfield Laboratories.