Flawless chocolate souffle recipe
We, MadMamaNYC team, got tired of perfect culinary shows. Where professional equipment and beautiful girls with perfect manicure and makeup create flawless food and never ever fail.
Well, there always is of course Jamie Oliver’s show. But we wish he wore bikini while cooking.
Anyway, back to meat.
MadMamaNYC is starting it’s own culinary NOT A SHOW.
Real mother cooking really amazing food on a regular kitchen. No showing off, no fancy stuff. Fails occur.
Today we’re going to cook basic chocolate soufflé.
- 15 min preparation
- 22 minutes baking
- 3 large eggs
- 8 oz or 1 cup of dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup of water
- Oil spray
- preheat the oven to 350 F
- melt chocolate with water and vanilla in a bowl over the boiling water
- stir until smooth and silky
- set aside and let cool down
- beat whites with half of sugar and set aside
- beat yolks with remaining sugar
- carefully add yolks to chocolate mixture and stir gently
- add chocolate mixture into whites and mix with wooden spatula
- spray oli on baking dish
- pour batter into baking dish (I use muffin baking dish)
- bake for 22 minutes
Tip: DON’T OPEN THE OVEN!
Watch our video tutorial and see how easy it is!
Stay tuned for more real recipes and find us on Periscope @MadMamaNYC for more live recipes!