Finally! Vegetable sauté your kids will eat!
Having hard time trying to get your kids to eat veggies? Tried everything? Than this recipe is just for you! Finally! Vegetable sauté your kids will eat!
10 minutes saute. Equally good cold and hot.
Awesome solution for kids, who think they hate veggies.
– 1 big zucchini or 2 small
– 4 carrots
– 1 purple onion
– 1/2 curd of cauliflower
– grape seed oil (preferably spray)
– 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
– 5 tablespoons organic soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons of honey
1. Cut carrots into long, thin strands (you can use Kiwi to grate it).
2. Heat a cast iron skillet and put some oil on it. Brown the carrots for approximately 5 minutes.
3. Cut zucchini the same way. Put cooked order gg249 xanax online carrot into a large mixing bowl. Cook zucchini the same way for 2-3 min. When ready put it into the bowl.
4. Finely chop the onion. Caramelize it on the skillet. It will take approximately 7 minutes.
5. Put cauliflower in food processor and blend it until rise-sized granules. Brown it on the skillet on high heat for 2 minutes. Stir constantly. Don’t let it juice!
pic from here
6. Combine soy sauce, honey and sesame seeds.
7. Mix the sauce with veggies. Serve hot or cold.
P.S. Goes very well with shrimps and avocado 😉
Tip: You can also serve cauliflower rice boiled.
Put blended cauliflower into a bowl. Cover with boiling water. Let sit for 5 minutes. Drain.