You’ve been nominated to get one of the most prestigious Mom blog award!
You are awesome! And we would like to celebrate it properly!
- First of all, you’re getting a recognition. And some fame along with it ?
- Your blog will be listed on our Partners page, providing you a dofollow link (dofollow link = back link). Which significantly improves your online visibility.
- What’s more? Every week we randomly pick one blogger to be featured in an exclusive article, which will be shared on all our social media pages.
The Rules for accepting the Award:
- Thank and link back to that wonderful person who nominated you.
- List the rules and Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using our branded picture with an active link to MadMamaNYC”.
- Share 3 Mad confessions about yourself. You can check our confessions page if you’re having trouble figuring out what exactly to share ?
- Nominate 5 amazing blogs, that you think are worth reading and comment on any blogpost to let them know you nominated them. Make sure none of them received the Mad Mama award before.
- Once all the above rules have been completed send us an email to email@example.com with your Logo, link to your blog and some warm words ?
Benefits for you:
- Your blog will be listed as on our Partners page (link) which provides you a dofollow link (dofollow link = backlink = positive effect for SEO, online visibility)
- Every week we pick a random blogger to be featured on our website with an exclusive article, including shares on all social media
We realise that not all of you bloggers will want to add the award to your blogs. That’s okay. However, I’m nominating you anyways because I think the purpose of these awards is not only to recognise the bloggers we admire but to share their awesomeness with others. So accept it or not, there are no obligations, and no hard feelings either way ?
There are so much more fabulous blogs I could have given this – I need more awards! Maybe I will come up with my own… !
Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.